Lessons in Leadership
by Robert G. Davis, C.R. Dunning, Jr., Gregory Pace, Mark Tabbert & el.
The Oklahoma Lodge of Research is pleased to offer a guidebook for current and upcoming Worshipful Masters to help make their leadership term in the East the best possible experience for the officer line and members of the Lodge.
We solicited success stories from Lodges and received valuable accounts of Masons who set and achieved meaningful goals for membership, attendance, or fundraising as well as overcame significant challenges. In addition, we have selected some of the best articles worldwide to provide guidance on lodge management and Masonic organization at the local and state level.
Table of Contents
- A Matter of Character
- Emotional Intelligence in Masonic Leadership
- The Bible Says “Never Give Up on Masonry”
- Restructuring American Freemasonry
- How To Supervise Masonic Work
- Know Thy Lodge
- What Really Makes A Successful Lodge
- The Seven Principles of Masonic Leadership
- Revive A Lodge By Letter Writing
- Innovate and Adapt
- Additional Resources
- Membership Roster
- Fellows in Masonic Research
- Regular Members
- Associate Members
- Lodge Memberships
- Reciprocal Lodges
- Courtesy Members